Monday, May 9, 2011

Things To Do While Staying at the St.Joe Riverfront Bed and Breakfast

As some may well know, I have entered the "social media" world and have been having our website updated, now have a FB page and this blog.  Interesting that you don't take the time to think about all the wonderful things in your very own backyard until you are told to.  My gosh, I think a monster has been created as my brain can't seem to stop when thinking of all the fantastic activities and sites to explore while in North Idaho.  I am hoping to do an in-depth article on each subject that I have thought of but here are a few I wish to start with:

Antiques, Art, Baldy Mountain, Bicycling, Birds, Coeur d'Alene, Cooking, Farmers Market, Golf, Hiking, Holidays, Huckleberries, Kayaking,Parks, Recipes, Recreation, River Fun, Resturants, Seasons Beauty, St. Joe River, St. Maries River, Shopping, Skiing, Spa, Vacations, Wallace, Wildlife, Wine, Winery and this is just the start! !  As I said, I think a monster has been created.  So stay tuned and check back in regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment